Prenatal Doula Services
Not everyone wants a doula to attend their birth. If you’d love to have a doula’s support and advice prenatally but would prefer to keep the birth of your baby a private experience, this package might be right for you.
- A free, no-obligation phone call or initial meeting
- 1 Complimentary “Daddy Doula” class to learn about comfort measures in labor, evidence-based information on how to make you labor, birth and the postpartum period as short and painless as possible. We share our bag of doula support tools and tricks with you and your birth partner to show him/her how to be the best doula they can be.
- 1 prenatal visit to help you navigate the overwhelming amount of information that’s out there for pregnant women today (nutrition and vitamin information that truly nourishes you and your baby, important vs. needless baby registry items, options for childbirth and prenatal classes, etc) and to help you decide what services will be money well spent or money wasted.
- Unlimited phone and email support from two weeks before your due date to four weeks after your due date
- Assistance in writing your birth plan