- Placenta Encapsulation – $225/$200 if combined with any other service.
- Daddy Doula Class: If you aren’t quite sure you’d like a doula at your birth, our trained doulas will show your partner/support person tips, pointers and tricks on how to be the best doula they can be. Two-hour class. $75
- Fertility Awareness Method Education and Coaching – Learn your body’s fertility signals to successfully achieve or prevent pregnancy. Four Sessions, $40 each.
- Optimizing Fertility and Preventing Infertility/Miscarriage – $85/phone session. Click link for detailed info.
- Nutrition Consultation with our Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner – Learn how easy it can be to eat well to provide optimal nourishment to yourself and your growing baby (If you don’t have optimal levels of nutrients to give your baby, where will it get them?). Understand what to eat and what constitutes a quality vitamin, learn about healthy optimal growth and weight gain, and UN-learn myths and mistakes that are commonplace in dated pregnancy books and traditional medical practices. Optimal nourishment will assist you in ensuring a smart, robust, and healthy baby, as well as help to prevent labor and birth complications, and more easily lose “baby weight” during the postpartum period. Also, learn holistic remedies for common complaints of pregnancy. $50
- Prenatal Yoga – Learn postures and breathing techniques to connect with your baby, relax, and rejuvenate your body and mind. $45 for private session. Contact Mothership for public and group class pricing.
- Prenatal Massage – Contact us for a list of referral partners.
- Postpartum Wellness – Postpartum Doula support, preventing postpartum depression, losing baby weight.
- Lactation Consultation/Support for Breastfeeding – Contact us for referrals
- Education and Support for hormonal imbalances – Menopause, PCOS, endometriosis, fibrioids, PMS
- Fertility Yoga
- Childbirth Education
- Infant Massage
- Cloth Diapering
- Baby Food Making
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Before The Bump: Ways To Prepare Your Body For A Healthy Pregnancy
- Baby Blues: Preventing Postpartum Depression
- Baby Wearing – We help you find which baby carrier is right for you
- New Daddy Classes
- Healthy Parenting – Nurturing yourself and your family.
Mothership aims to support the whole family, not just mothers. We want to help you create a healthy family through proper nourishment and healthy home environments. We achieve this through education and coaching with natural ways to boost immunity, holistic health remedies, and healthy food choices that are tailored to your families palates.
We provide classes and private sessions to help you and your families live healthy lifestyles. We offer education in infant feeding, baby-food making, quick and healthy recipes, natural health remedies, minimizing allergies, food sensitivities, behavior disruptions, and so much more!
Contact us to learn about upcoming classes or private coaching sessions!
- Mayan Abdominal Massage/Wurn Technique
- Belly Casting
- Belly and Birth Photography
If there is something that you would like to have us offer, just let us know!