1) Babywearing provides Daddy a way to share the nurturing and enhances family bonding.
2) The gentle movement and closeness to Mommy/Daddy and reminds baby of being in the womb.
3) Babywearing increases parental sensitivity to baby’s needs, as baby is right there.
4) Babywearing is known to decrease crying and fussiness, as well as increase learning.
5) As an active part of their parents’ world through babywearing, babies are able to make the right connections for brain function.
6) Parents who babywear get extra exercise!
7) Breastfeeding is convenient and discreet while babywearing.
8) Babywearing makes it possible to go out with baby without worrying about other people’s hand and germs.
9) Babywearing allows parents to care for and play with older children without neglecting baby.
10) Baby carriers and slings are more convenient than strollers in crowded places, airports, the beach, and other public places.
In honor of Father’s Day, please join us at Lancaster Babies R Us on June 10, 7pm, for our next Baby-Wearing workshop. You can try on different styles and brands to find which is most comfortable for your body.